Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

25th Anniversary of Drawn & Quarterly and Me ~ PART 2



























A few days back I posted a strip I did for the Canadian publisher Drawn & Quarterly (in honor of their 25th anniversary - and my 25th anniversary of being published by them) and here is another (also nowhere to be found in their recently published lavish history book). 

This was the last comic I did for them. They decided they'd manage just fine without me. Can't say I blame them. I know that plenty of comic readers (and creators) weren't quite sure what to make of me. And if you guessed I was in the midst of one of my nervous breakdowns when I did this head-scratcher, you wouldn't be wrong.




1 comment:

  1. I remember reading this at the time in D&Q and I thought it was great. Totally holds up 25 years later. So there's mud in your "guess". ha ha.

    ReplyDelete